How do I qualify for an installment loan?
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- A verifiable form of income.
- An active checking account that allows direct deposit.
- An active e-mail address.
- Proof that you are 18 years of age or older.
- No outstanding payday loans with Check 'n Go store or online.
- The ability to meet all the guidelines that are specific to your state of residence.
What are the steps to get an installment loan?
To qualify, you must do all of the following:
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Review and accept online loan application information.
- Review loan documents, loan status, amount of loan offered, total payback amount, and payment due dates.
- Provide electronic signature accepting loan documents.
- Fax any supporting documents requested on the application. (Most recent pay stub [less than 30 days old] and your most recent 30-day bank statement).
- You will receive an e-mail once all documents have been received and processed. Typically, we'll electronically deposit the loan amount directly into your checking account on the next banking business day once all supporting documents have been received and verified.
- Payments are due on your pay date and will be directly withdrawn from your account.
Is my Installment Loan Transaction confidential?
The confidentiality of an installment loan transaction depends on the reputation of the lender. In the case of online lending, security is even more crucial and depends not only on the policies of the provider, but on the structure of the company's Web site as well. For the safest possible installment loan transaction, be make sure of the following before borrowing:
- Secure Site
Online lenders should have encrypted websites to ensure your security. Check in the bottom right corner of your Internet browser for the lock icon, which means that the site is encrypted and safe. You should also make sure your online transaction is secured through other reputable means as well, such as using an Internet security and infrastructure specialist like VeriSign. These additional security measures will be displayed on the site where you enter your sensitive information.